Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day Nine Hundred and Thirty-One

You know how I was going to get the Wii fit and learn to use it?  (Item #52)  Well, I did that, and it turns out I STINK at it.


See the little Wii lady's chagrined face?  She looks so disappointed and embarrassed, and now I feel crappy for making her feel bad.  It's because I'm REALLY BAD at the ski jump, and when I get to the end and I've scored practically no points, it makes her look like this.



THIS chick, though, is a complete and total drama queen.  Yes, OK, so I'm pretty rotten at the tennis one too.  But does she really have to sink to her knees in despair?

Forget this, I'm going for a walk.  (Well, not literally right this second, since it's coming up on 11 p.m. and it's pitch black and 30 degrees out there, but you know what I mean.)

No comments:

Post a Comment